FanShot

Not only will the Blue Jays no longer permit Yunel Escobar to write messages on his eye-black, it...

13

Not only will the Blue Jays no longer permit Yunel Escobar to write messages on his eye-black, it appears the black patches will soon be considered equipment and fall under Major League Baseball rules preventing any markings whatsoever, said GM Alex Anthopoulos.

Shi Davidi