Yorvit Torrealba Traded To Milwaukee Brewers

Yorvit Torrealba (Photo by Dave Reginek/Getty Images)

I put this up as a fan shot, but that had Yorvit Torrealba traded for cash, the official announcement from the Blue Jays says 'a player to be named later or cash'.

In 10 games as a Blue Jay Yorvit hit .214 average with one home run and two RBI. In 12 seasons he has a .258 average with 56 home runs and 323 RBI.

I'm sure the PTBNL won't turn out to be anyone terribly exciting. Nice for Yorvit to go to a team in the race for the final few games of the season.