Happy Last Day of Summer - Blue Jays @ Rays September 21, 2012

Good afternoon/evening everyone! I'm suppose to be working on supper, but instead I'm here trying to remember how to get everything put together. I really REALLY need a tutorial on how everyone makes the game threads look so pretty with the lineups and pitchers and everything. As it is I've forgotten how I did it before and so, yeah, it is what it is!!!

Anyways, it's an absolutely gorgeous day out West here with the leaves all orange and red and the sun still being reasonably warm. I love mild Falls like this! But soon enough the winds will come and the leaves will all disappear in a matter of hours, sort of like this baseball season.

SO, that being said, let's enjoy the last few precious games left to us this year and GO JAYS GO!!

2012 season: 7-5, 3.42 ERA, 1.19 WHIP, 115 Ks
vs. Rays last 5 years: 0-1, 16.88 ERA, 2.44 WHIP, 5 Ks

SP- James Shields
2012 season: 14-9, 3.77 ERA, 1.20 WHIP, 193 Ks
vs. Blue Jays last 5 years: 8-5, 3.71 ERA, 1.13 WHIP, 91 Ks

Rays 2012 stats Last 5 years vs. starter
AVG HR RBI SB AB AVG HR RBI
Jennings, D, LF .253 12 46 28 3 .667 0 0
Upton, B, CF .250 24 71 30 4 .500 0 0
Zobrist, B, SS .265 17 70 14 4 .500 2 4
Longoria, E, 3B .276 12 44 2 3 .000 0 0
Joyce, M, RF .249 15 54 4 3 .667 0 0
Keppinger, J, 2B .321 7 34 1 12 .417 0 0
Scott, L, DH .223 13 50 5 9 .333 0 0
Pena, C, 1B .196 18 55 2 - - - -
Molina, J, C .205 6 26 3 - - -

Blue Jays 2012 stats Last 5 years vs. starter
AVG HR RBI SB AB AVG HR RBI
Lawrie, B, 3B .274 9 44 13 4 .250 1 1
Rasmus, C, CF .226 22 73 4 3 .000 0 0
Encarnacion, E, DH .280 40 102 13 15 .200 1 1
Lind, A, 1B .239 10 37 0 43 .279 5 8
Arencibia, J, C .226 16 50 1 8 .375 2 3
Johnson, K, 2B .224 15 53 13 4 .250 0 0
Davis, R, LF .241 7 38 44 5 .000 0 0
Hechavarria, A, SS .250 2 11 0 - - - -
Gose, A, RF .217 1 7 15 - - -

RULES: Play nice and no pics or illegal streams and stuff