Most ball games are lost, not won: GameThread Jays @ Rays

I thought the Casey Stengal quote was appropriate for the Jays, most of our games are lost.

Hoping tonight's will be better. Brandon Morrow is starting. Morrow is 1-2 with a 2.89 ERA in 5 games, since returning from injury. If he gets some support from his offense, all should be good.

Matt Moore has lost his last 4 starts for the Rays. He's had a 6.05 ERA in those 4 starts, but if there is any team that can help out a pitcher having problems, it is our Jays, at least at the moment.

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TAMPA BAY RAYS
Brett Lawrie, 3B Desmond Jennings, LF
Rajai Davis, LF BJ Upton, CF
Edwin Encarnacion, DH Evan Longoria, 3B
Adam Lind, 1B Jeff Keppinger, 1B
Yunel Escobar, SS Ben Zobriest, SS
Moises Sierra, RF Ben Francisco, DH
Jeff Mathis, C Matthew Joyce, RF
Adeiny Hechavarria, 2B Ryan Roberts, 2B
Anthony Gose, CF Jose Molina, C

Yunel is back in the starting lineup. Rasmus gets a night off, as does Johnson.

I'm out tonight, so will miss most of this one. I watch Aaron and Carlos start and miss Brandon. Life isn't always fair, but fairer than death.

Thread rules still apply, don't be terrible.