Blue Jay Roster Moves: Shawn Hill and Bobby Korecky Added To Roster

So this is why Shawn Hill isn't pitching for Team Canada today, he's been put on the Jays active roster, along with Bobby Korecky. To make room J.A. Happ has been moved to the 60-day DL. Both players are expected to be in Baltimore for today's doubleheader.

Hill, had a 9-2 record with a 4.52 ERA for the 51's. He started four games for the Blue Jays in 2010 posting a 1-2 record with a 2.61 ERA In his career he has a 9-18 record with a 4.74 ERA in 44 starts while pitching for Montreal (2004), Washington (2006-2008), San Diego (2009) and Toronto (2010).

Korechy, 32, appeared in 42 games for Las Vegas in 2012 with two starts and posted a 3-4 record with a 3.44 ERA. He's had 21 MLB games posting a 2-0 record with a 6.85 ERA, playing for Minnesota Twins (2008) and the Arizona Diamondbacks (2009).

Just when you thought the roster moves were finished for the year.