FanPost

Brett Lawrie 2013

I know that you normally wait until around spring training time to make these predictions but I just cant wait another second. Here are Brett's numbers for the 2013 season. Not a guess, these ARE his numbers. I was going to publish his 2014 numbers as well but didnt want to get too far ahead of myself. Hopefully AA can sign Jake Peavy and everybody gets happy and healthy for 2013.

.308/.353/.474