I Don't Think It Was My Turn To Do The GameThread, GameThread: Jays @ Orioles September 25

I'm pretty sure it wasn't my turn but there isn't one up so....

Today's Starters:

Aaron Laffey

#32 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-0

200

Apr 15, 1985

Joe Saunders

#48 / Pitcher / Baltimore Orioles

6-3

210

Jun 16, 1981

Our lineup:

Lawrie 3B, Rasmus CF, Encarnacion DH, Escobar SS, Gomes 1B, Davis RF, Hechavarria 2B, Arencibia C, Gose LF

Their lineup:

McLouth LF, Hardy SS, Jones CF, Wieters C, Reynolds 1B, Davis RF, Machado 3B, Tolleson DH, Andino 2B

Same rules as always. I'm curious how this will work with the new United platform.....