Webster Award Winners

John E. Sokolowski-US PRESSWIRE - Presswire

Blue Jays announce their most valuable players in their minor league system.

The Blue Jays have picked their most valuable players for each of their minor league team:

Las Vegas 51's: Adeiny Hechavarria.

Adeiny hit .320 with 20 doubles, 6 triples, 6 home runs, 63 RBI, with his amazing defense at short stop.

New Hampshire Fisher Cats: Ryan Goins.

Ryan hit .289, 33 doubles, 7 home runs, 61 RBI, 15 steals, leading the team in hits, doubles and batting average.

Dunedin Blue Jays: Daniel Barnes.

Daniel had a 1.40 ERA with 34 saves, setting a franchise record for saves. He only allowed 1 earned run in the second half of the season.

Lansing Lugnuts: Justin Nicolino.

Justin went 10-4, with a 2.46 ERA, 21 walks, 119 k in 124.1 innings. Justin was the Webster Award winner in Vancouver last year.

Vancouver Canadians: Javier Avendano.

Javier went 10-4, with a 1.33 ERA, 43 walks, 130 k in 108.1 innings between Vancouver and Lansing. He was 8-1 for Vancouver.

Bluefield Blue Jays: Christian Lopes.

Christian hit .278, 17 double, 6 triples, 4 home runs, 33 RBI between Bluefield and Vancouver.

GCL Blue Jays: Alberto Tirado.

Alberto was 3-2, with a 2.63 ERA, 32 hits, 17 walks, 39 k in 48 innings.

DSL Blue Jays: Rolando Segovia.

Rolando hit .299, 12 doubles, 2 triples, 1 home run, 18 RBI, 18 steals. Rolando is a 17 year old shortstop.

Congratulations to all the winners.