Anthony Gose and Chad Beck Called Up From Las Vegas

Gose looks happy to be coming back.Credit: Brad Penner-US PRESSWIRE

The Blue Jays have called up Chad Beck and Anthony Gose from Vegas. I'm not sure if we have more moves coming.

So now we have an 11 man bench and 4 guys on the bench. One would think we'd want more on the bench than that, but I'm not running things. I don't know why Gomes wouldn't be coming up at very least, but I'd like to think there will be more news coming.

At least we'll have a pinch runner for Omar next time.