Up in the mornin' and out to school: GameThread Orioles at Jays

Around here it is the first day of school, so figured a line from Chuck Berry's School Days was appropriate.

Another day with little bits of news. Anthony Gose and Chad Beck are back with the team. The Jays are saying that no one else will be added to the roster, other than those guys that are on the DL at the moment. J.P. Arencibia may be back with the team by the weekend. It would be good to have him back.

And the Toronto members of the BBWAA voted Edwin Encarnacion as the Jay Player of the month. We'll have our own voting for offensive player of the month tomorrow.

After last night's game, we are hoping to have the bats work a bit today. Tonight's pitchers are Zack Britton (4-1, 4.80 in 8 starts) for the Orioles and Carlos Villanueva (7-4, 3.10 in 33 games, 1 starts).

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS BALTIMORE ORIOLES
Rajai Davis, LF Nick Markakis, RF
Colby Rasmus, CF JJ Hardy, SS
Edwin Encarnacion, DH McLouth, LF
Adam Lind, 1B Adam Jones, CF
Yunel Escobar, SS Matt Wieters, C
Kelly Johnson, 2B Chris Davis, DH
Moises Sierra, RF Mark Reynolds, 1B
Jeff Mathis, C Manny Machado, 3B
Adeiny Hechavarria, 3B Robert Andino, 2B

Remember the rules here.