Minor League Recap: Playoffs, Vancouver Wins, Dunedin Loses.

Vancouver Canadians won their 2nd playoff game over Everett AquaSox 7-4. They win the best of 3 playoff.

  • Taylor Cole: 6.0, 5 hits, 1 run, 0 earned, 3 walks, 3 k, win.
  • Wil Browning: 2.0, 3 hits, 3 runs, 2 earned, 1 walk, 1 k.
  • Andrew Sikula: 1.0, 1 hit, 1 k. Save. He had a save in both wins.
  • Kellen Sweeney: 0 for 2, run, 3 walks, steal.
  • Balbino Fuenmayor: 1 for 5, 4 k, run.
  • Art Charles: 2 for 4, home run, 3 RBI, 1 walk, 1 k.
  • Tucker Frawley: 1 for 2, 2 walks, 2 runs.
  • Jorge Flores: 3 for 4, 2 doubles, 2 runs, RBI.

Dunedin Blue Jays lost game 1 of their series with the Lakeland Flying Tigers 1-0.