FanPost

Ricky Romero

What is your view on ricky romero?

should we give up on him?

give him the offseason?

Trade him?

The way ricky is looking right now he might be better off playing AAA for the rest of the season.

the blue jays will not be making it to the post season this year so maybe we should give him the rest of the season in the majors to try and figure himself out. I have always thought Ricky has been a shaky pitcher and too me never was fit to be in the top of a pitching rotation I say if ricky doesnt start throwing strikes by the first couple months of the 2013 season he should be traded no matter how much of a team player he is..This is major league baseball.. Not a highschool win or loose we still get ice cream..