BBBWA Award: Player Of The Month For August

So yesterday we put up a poll for Blue Jay Pitcher of the Month, today it is time for the Player of the Month.

This is going to be a very tough vote as so many of our hitters had career months (yeah right). You know the drill, vote for the player you though was the 'best' (non-pitcher) for August. Use your own definition of best.

The poll will be open until Saturday September 8th at 6 Eastern.

I posted about the hitters in August earlier today, so if you want more numbers look here.

Our 3 Nominees (in no particular order, and if you believe that....) are:

So, see if you can choose between the 3 to come up with your vote for Blue Jay Player of the Month.