BBBWA Award: Play Of The Month For August

BBBWAA

We've had polls for the Batter and Pitcher of the Month for August, now it is time for the Play of the Month.

As always vote for your favorite, and suggest any plays that might have been missed. Poll will close on Sunday at 6:00 Eastern.

First up we have Rajia Davis' catch, robbing Casey McGehee of a home run.

We also had Moises Sierra's game saving throw, with Jeff Mathis blocking the plate.

Edwin Encarnacion's massive home run on August 31st, 488 feet, the 2nd longest of the season in the MLB.

Colby Rasmus making a diving catch to steal a hit from Ichiro.

And Mike McCoy throws out Ryan Flaherty at second.

Latest News

In This Article

Teams
Players