FanPost

2011 Pitching Roster

I was researching for another post and stumbled on the opening day pitching roster for the 2011 and was appauled. I had no idea our pitching was that bad that year. Take a look at this pitching roster and you will really appreciate our 2013 roster! If you don't think AA is a miracle worker, this may change your mind!

Starting Rotation:

Rick Romero

Kyle Drabek

Brett Cecil

Jo-Jo Reyes

Jesse Litch

Bullpen:

Casey Janssen

David Purcey

Carlos Villanueva

Marc Rzepczynski

Shawn Camp

Jason Frasor

Closer John Rauch

Yikes! Here you go Mr Farrell, get us to the playoffs!

SB Nation Featured Video