FanPost

What is the best transaction AA has made over the 2013 offseason? (POLL)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that there hasn't been a poll on what you Banterers think the best offseason transaction has been. I know there was one about who their new favourite Jay is, but not what transaction was felt to be most beneficial to this team going forward.

I am aware this is all speculation, and we won't really know until the numbers start pouring in from next season and the years to come after that. However, which transaction gets you the most excited? Take into account how much we're giving up in trades, and how much money we're spending in free agent signings. When I say we I am referring to the Toronto Blue Jays Organization because in my mind we are all apart of it.

At the end of the 2013 Season I will be conducting this exact same poll and we will see how things changed based on results!

What is the best transaction AA has made over the 2013 offseason?