Today in Bluebird Banter History

Francisco Cordero. In a moment there will be a loud crack. - Denny Medley-US PRESSWIRE

A look back at what Bluebird Banter was talking about on January 24th in the past.

One Year Ago:

Two Years Ago:

Three Years Ago:

There are little bits of baseball news. Mark McGwire's 'trainer' laughs about Mark's 'I only used steroids to recover from injuries' apology. Isn't saying 'I used to recover from injuries' kind of the equivalent to saying 'I only read Playboy for the interviews?'

Four Years Ago:

Five Years Ago:

Six Years Ago: