Back In Blue Live Podcast - Starts 8 pm Eastern

www.backinblue.ca

Good news for those of you who are deprived of Blue Jays content! Tonight we will be live streaming the 42nd episode of the Back In Blue video podcast right here on Bluebird Banter. Come back here at 8 pm Eastern to join hosts Nick Hansen (@NickHansen33) and Andrew Hendriks (@77hendriks) along with special guest Ian Hunter the Blue Jay Hunter (@BlueJayHunter). They will be covering everything that has happened since the Winter Meetings and will be taking your questions and comments either through the comments below or on Twitter (@BIBNetwork).

If the streaming video does not seem to work, visit www.backinblue.ca.

As you wait for the podcast to begin, check out their 2013 Blue Jays Mashup here:

Back In Blue is a member of SB Nation's Network Producer Program.