FanShot

Buschini Building Success After Phils Failed Him

Was checking out Marcus Knecht's (and K.C. Hobson's) stats in ABL, and found this story on Adam Buschini (he won triple crown this year in ABL with off-the-charts numbers). He is a 25 year old unsigned 2B (formerly 4th round pick). Considering Blue Jays are thin with middle infield prospects, wouldn't he be a great pick up for AA/AAA this year?