FanShot

Jeff Sullivan is funny.

You probably already know this but whether you do or not it is worth checking out his article on the Mariners' recent signing of former Las Vegas 51er Mike Jacobs. It is classic Sullivan humour. Thankfully we have much better offseason activity to discuss, although I did like the Mariners' acquisition of Kendrys Morales.