FanPost

Commenter Awards: Keith Law Award For Excellence In The Field Of Snark

Ok, time to wrap up these awards. I've been a little busy this week and I also saw what happened to the commenter over at OTM who tried this same project. Apparently, if you post too many Fanposts in a row, it will freeze out the poster.

This award is another excellent one proposed by Gerse and named for the patron saint of baseball snark himself, Keith Law. This award is for the best commenter who brings knowledge with an edge.