FanPost

Commenter Awards: Best Commenter

Time for the main award, best commenter. The MVP of the awards. These are the commenters who bring the most in their comments and make this community a better place, unlike commenters who make hacky jokes about Aaron Loup and Duran Duran songs. All of these commenters make this place what it is, so vote for your favourites. I'd vote for them all if I could (well, I could, but that would require several accounts. Bowling Guy, ignore all my new accounts, haha).