FanPost

Commenter Awards: Visual Arts Award

Oh man, I'm not too bright. I forgot one of the best categories, the Visual Arts award. This is for excellence in the field of visual arts, whether it be red panda gifs (the unofficial mascot of Bluebird Banter), other gifs, or original art. \

I don't really have too much else to say, but there's a minimum word limit. Stupid Fanposts with their stupid word minimums, oh hey, I've got enough now. Go and vote!!