FanPost

the effect of the houston astros on the american league

this will be very short and is ment as a open question to the blue jays fans . how much do you think that having the astro's in the american league will effect the blue jays win totals. it will obviously help the teams in the american league west the most they get to play them like what 16 times but that being said the jays will get them 6-7 times so those re games that will not be played against stronger competion.