FanPost

RG3/Strasburg

Which Washington team handled their current and future stud correctly?

I was pretty upset at Strasburg getting shut down, and I would have been pretty upset if RG3 didnt get the start in the playoffs.

I bet Mike Rizzo is going to get alot of mentions in the next few months when we find out what RG3's recovery time is. Majority of people were heavily against him, even saying he should be fired.

"Why would the Nats save Strasburg? so he is fresh when he signs a big deal with the Yankees in a few years?"

Hinsight is 20/20