A baseball game is simply a nervous breakdown divided into nine innings: NL Wild Card Game Thread

Jared Wickerham

The quote is from Earl Wilson, who pitched for the Red Sox, back in the 50's.

Tonight's NL Wild Card game has the Reds at Pittsburgh to play the Pirates.

Reds Pitcher:

2013 - Johnny Cueto 5-2 11 11 0 0 0 0 60.2 46 20 19 7 18 51 2.82 1.05

Pirates Pitchers

2013 - Francisco Liriano 16-8 26 26 2 0 0 0 161.0 134 54 54 9 63 163 3.02 1.22

Lineup

CINCINNATI REDS PITTSBURGH PIRATES
Shin-Soo Choo, CF Starling Marte, LF
Ryan Ludwick, LF Neil Walker, 2B