He's, ah...probably pining for the fjords: GameThread for Tigers at A's Game 5

I put in O.co into the photo search and this is what came up, like I'm going to pick something else? - Kelley L Cox-USA TODAY Sports

The Tiger and A's are playing game 5 of their series tonight.

Starting pitchers:

2013 - Justin Verlander 13-12 34 34 0 0 0 0 218.1 212 94 84 19 75 217 3.46 1.31

2013 - Sonny Gray 4-3 11 9 0 0 0 0 59.0 48 22 19 4 17 59 2.90 1.10

Lineups:

Lineup

DETROIT TIGERS OAKLAND A\'S
Austin Jackson, CF CoCo Crisp, Breakfast Cereal
Torii Hunter, RF Josh Donaldson, 3B
Miguel Cabrera, Immovable Object Jed Lowrie, Designated Jed
Prince Field, Gravity Disruptor Yoenis Cespedes, LF
Victor Martinez, DH Seth Smith, DH
Jhonny Peralta, Spelling Bee Loser Brandon Moss, 1B
Alex Avila, C Alberto Callaspo, 2B
Omar Infante, 2B Josh Reddick, RF
Don Kelly. LF Stephen Vogt, C