Cast Your Vote For The 1919 All-Stars!

Tom: I think this is a really cool idea from the people at Sabr, I always liked looking back at the players from the early part of the 20th century.

The Boys Are Back From The Front

And Are Ready To Play!

Cast Your Vote For The 1919 All-Stars!

The Voice of the Fan—YOU—will be heard!

After a long 19 months away from their families and their sweethearts, our fighting boys have put an end to the tyranny of The Hun and have returned to do battle with each other on the BASE BALL DIAMOND, where they belong!

And now, the very best Base Ball has to offer are getting ready to show off all the skills they can muster at once in the 1919 All-Star Game at FenwayPark in Boston, Mass., home of the World’s Champion Red Sox.

THE GREAT WAR robbed us of our beloved All-Star contest in 1918, and robbed YOU of the opportunity to vote, as we marshaled every last resource of our Democracy to defeat the evil Kaiser and his wretched band of nefarious Heinies.  But FREEDOM has won out, and now the All-Star Game and the VOTE are available to you once more!

Voting is taking place RIGHT NOW.  The starting players at each position, plus three pitchers, will be selected by YOU, The Fan!

Do not delay! Vote for the 1919 All-Star starters and pitchers today!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ASG1919

Voting will be open until 3:00 a.m. Eastern Time on October 25, 2013.  The managers will round out the rosters, the games will be played using OOTP 14, and the game account and box score will be posted over at Seamheads.com.

(Learn more about the Retroactive All-Star Game Project hosted by SABR here.)

In This Article

Teams