Give us your League Championship Series predictions

Busch Stadium - Doug Pensinger

Let's use this as a game thread for tonight's game too.

In our LDS prediction thread, three picked all four winners: jays182 and Knectick. In picking the number of games, jay182 was right on 3 of the series and off by just one game in on the Cardinals one, so we'll give him the bragging rights.

So with the LCS starting tonight, let's have your picks for the two series.

The two series are:

Starting tonight at 8:30 Eastern:

Dodgers and Cardinals.

Starting tomorrow at 8:00 Eastern:

Tigers and Red Sox.

My picks: Dodgers in 6, Tigers in 7.

Yeah, I'm picking the Tigers because no way I pick the Red Sox for anything.

To pass the time before the game, here are some odds sent out by Bodog.ca

Odds to win the 2013 World Series

Boston Red Sox 12/5

Los Angeles Dodgers 12/5

Detroit Tigers 11/4

St. Louis Cardinals 3/1

World Series Exact Matchup

Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Boston Red Sox 2/1

Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Detroit Tigers 5/2

St. Louis Cardinals vs. Boston Red Sox 11/4

St. Louis Cardinals vs. Detroit Tigers 7/2

Series Prices

Los Angeles Dodgers (Series Prices) 5/7 (-140)

St. Louis Cardinals (Series Prices) 6/5 (+120)

Detroit Tigers (Series Prices) 1/1 (EVEN)

Boston Red Sox (Series Prices) 5/6 (-120)

2013 National League Championship Series

Series Price

Los Angeles Dodgers (Series Prices) 5/7 (-140)

St. Louis Cardinals (Series Prices) 6/5 (+120)

Exact Series Result

Los Angeles Dodgers 4-0 19/2

Los Angeles Dodgers 4-1 9/2

Los Angeles Dodgers 4-2 4/1