Question of the Day: What was the best moment of the Blue Jays season?

I think this Vulcan Mind Meld moment is the best picture of the season - Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports

Today's question: What was the best moment of the 2013 Blue Jays season?

For me? I guess the Munenori Kawasaki game winning hit, back on May 26:

We were at that game, sitting just above the right field wall. Soon after that, we learned the surprising news that he was Japanese.

Anyway, give us your best moment of the 2013 season.

Of course, the Tigers 1-hitter against the Red Sox is near the top of my 'best moments' of 2013.