I'm likely to miss the first few innings. We have 13 coming for supper tonight, and even with that many, I'm sure, if I try to sneak away to watch baseball, someone will notice.

Tonight's starting pitchers:

Max Scherzer

#37 / Pitcher / Detroit Tigers

6-3

220

Jul 27, 1984

2013 - Max Scherzer 21-3 32 32 0 0 0 0 214.1 152 73 69 18 56 240 2.90 .97

Clay Buchholz

#11 / Pitcher / Boston Red Sox

6-3

190

Aug 14, 1984

2013 - Clay Buchholz 12-1 15 16 1 1 0 0 108.1 75 23 21 4 36 96 1.74 1.02

Apparently there is something wrong with SB's stat lines, I don't know how Clay could have played in 15 games, but start 16. It should read 16 games, 16 starts. The other numbers look right.

I'm putting this together long before the game (visitors could be here at any moment), so I don't have lineups yet.

Go Tigers (I'm pretty sure I've never said that before).