Poll Time: Best Third Baseman in Blue Jays History

Tom Szczerbowski

Give us your vote.

Tony Fernandez won the shortstop poll with 78% of the poll. Jose Reyes was second, and he did have a nice 93 games. I love the voted for McDonald, Gonzalez, Escobar, Griffin and Lee, all had their good points. There was a lot of good defense there.

On to another position where we've had a number of good players but many of them only played a season or two with the team.

I listed Edwin among the first baseman.