FanPost

Ideas For A FanPost

As the offseason sets in, I would like to write a FanPost, and would like to hear what the Bluebird banterers would want to see in respect to an offseason fan post of the blue jays offseason. If that is a look at potential trade targets, overlooked free agents, or anything that hasn't been covered or seems interesting to you, I would like to write about one of those issues. Thanks for your time.