To Write With a Broken Pencil is Pointless: GameThreads for October 16, 2013

Richard Mackson-USA TODAY Sports

GameThreads for October 16, 2013

And I got pulled in from my off season mind vegetation to put up the GameThread for today. I'm just going to lump both the games in the same thread cause I'm lazy!!

The first game starts at 4:00 EST, Game 5 of the NCLS with the Cardinals going up against the Dodgers.

The second game starts at 8:00 EST, Game 4 of the ALCS with the Red Sox going up against the Tigers.

I won't bore you with lineups of pitchers or any of that icky stuff!! Enjoy the games everyone and play nice in the BBB sandbox. :-)