GameThread for ALCS Game 6: Tigers at Red Sox

Jared Wickerham

We went to see Gravity this afternoon. I liked it. Hopefully I'll like the baseball tonight too.

That all depends on Max Scherzer, 9 shutout innings is all I ask for Max.

2013 - Max Scherzer 21-3 32 32 0 0 0 0 214.1 152 73 69 18 56 240 2.90 .97

2013 - Clay Buchholz 12-1 15 16 1 1 0 0 108.1 75 23 21 4 36 96 1.74 1.02

If the Sox win, you are all invited to join me at the bar. We'll close the place.