The Great 2013 Bluebird Banter Haiku Contest

John E. Sokolowski-USA TODAY Spo

It is time we do our annual Bluebird Banter Haiku Contest (well, I'm not sure it is annual, but we have done it a few times before).  The rules are: come up to with a haiku about the 2013 Blue Jays season. We want 3 lines, 5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables.  Remember to keep it inside the language rules of the site (I know it is hard to properly describe our season without #$%## or ^$#$%@, but try it).

Something like:

We won the winter

But then the season started

It did not go well

Or:

Doctor Andrews, sir

Your name sends shivers down me

Leave our pitchers be

Or, preferably something better than that.

Our lovely, wonderful lawyers would want me to tell you there is no prize for the winner, but the admiration of your fellow banterers should be enough for any one.

Give it your best shot, vote for your favorites by hitting the 'rec' button, in a couple of days we'll pick a few with the top number of recs and have an poll to pick the winner.