Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand: AL Wild Card GameThread Rays @ Indians

Progressive Field - Jared Wickerham

I'm looking forward to tonight's game, I think it should be a good one.

Tonight's starting pitchers:

Rays:

2013 - Alex Cobb 11-3 22 22 1 0 0 0 143.1 120 46 44 13 45 134 2.76 1.15

Indians:

2013 - Danny Salazar 2-3 10 10 0 0 0 0 52.0 44 18 18 7 15 65 3.12 1.13

Tonight's lineups:

I guess I'm cheering for the Indians. Buck and Pat's adoration of Joe Maddon has turned me off the Rays.

The quote is from Leo Durocher