Look what I got!

So something totally self-indulgent (since there is nothing about the Jays I want to talk about) I won an auction for a Marcus Stroman game worn Fisher Cats jersey. They also sent a team signed ball, a photo of the team after their 2012 Eastern League win and a few other things. Here's a couple of photos of the jersey.

Dsc00054_medium Dsc00055_medium

Of course, if you want your own bit of Blue Jay memorabilia, Jose Reyes has a house for sale.