GameThread: World Series Game 2

Rob Carr

Yesterday's game was as depressing as everything this season has been.

Tonight's starters:

2013 - Michael Wacha 4-1 15 9 0 0 0 1 64.2 52 20 20 5 19 65 2.78 1.10

2013 - John Lackey 10-13 29 29 2 0 0 0 189.1 179 80 74 26 40 161 3.52 1.16

Try to remember the site rules, although it is very hard not to swear when they show that idiot manager every 12.5 seconds all game long.

SB Nation Featured Video