Poll Time: Best Right Fielder in Blue Jays History

USA TODAY Sports

Devon White won our center fielder poll, getting 57% of the vote, with Vernon Wells following with 25% and Lloyd Moesby in 3rd with 11%. Colby and Jose Cruz, Jr each got some love. I'm glad that Mookie Wilson and Otis Nixon each got a vote, I have good memories of both of them.

We've had some good right fielders over the years. I liked a lot of the guys on this list and several of them were All-Stars. Bob Bailor wasn't an All-Star. but then he was a real major league baseball player on a team that didn't have a lot of them, back at the start of the franchise.