What's the most memorable encounter you've had with a member of the Blue Jays?

Minor Leaguer wearing Joe Carter's World Series ring

So that was some strange ending to last night's game, it is hard to believe that two teams that make it to the World Series could make so many mistakes. It does make me feel that the Jays might not be all that far away from contention after all.

I'm having a kind of slow morning, so I thought we'd jut ask a question.

Tell us about meeting a Blue Jay. Player, coach, front office person and tell us the story.

For me? We've done a few interviews on here, I've enjoyed most of them. Talking to Bruce Walton, over breakfast, was particularly fun, since we had some time to chat before and after the interview. It is in five parts: onetwothreefour and five.

Give us your story.