World Series Game 5 GameThread

Dilip Vishwanat

After 37 or so shots of Farrell last night, you guys are going to have to do your own drinking game tonight.

Tonight's starters:

2013 - Jon Lester 15-8 33 33 1 1 0 0 213.1 209 94 89 19 67 177 3.75 1.29

2013 - Adam Wainwright 19-9 35 34 5 2 0 0 241.2 223 83 79 15 35 219 2.94 1.07

So how will tonight's game end?

In This Article

Teams