Blue Jays pick up options of Adam Lind and Mark DeRosa, decline Munenori Kawasaki

USA TODAY Sports

Really quick post, I have to get supper going, but the Jays have picked up the $7 million option on Adam Lind and the $750,000 option on Mark DeRosa but declined the $1 million option on Munenori Kawasaki. They likely will still try to sign the Japanessssse wonder. I'm sure the Kawasaki SuperPac could chip in the million, if the team had only asked.

No real surprises. With Janssen that's 3 of 4 options picked up.