Poll Time: Best Shortstop in Blue Jays History

Who wouldn't vote for this face? - Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports

Not terribly surprisingly, but the second baseman poll wasn't close. Roberto Alomar won big, getting 91% of the vote. The surprise is that it was only 91%.

Moving on to SS....some of my favorite Blue Jays are shortstops. There is the guy that cuts my hair, the one that designs my house.

Anyway, without campaigning for any of them, here is your poll.

Just to let you know, the Alex Gonzalez on the list is the one that played with the Jays from 1994 to 2001, not the one that played for us for half a season and was traded to the Braves for Yunel.