Slump? I ain't in no slump, I'm just not hitting: GameThread Pirates/Cardinals Game 5

Elsa

Only one game today, they are cutting us back slowly so we don't go into withdrawal too badly. It's at 8:00 Eastern.

Tonight's pitchers:

2013 - Gerrit Cole 10-7 19 19 0 0 0 0 117.1 109 43 42 7 28 100 3.22 1.17

2013 - Adam Wainwright 19-9 35 34 5 2 0 0 241.2 223 83 79 15 35 219 2.94 1.07

Lineups

Lineup

PITTSBURGH PIRATES ST. LOUIS CARDINALS
Starling Marte, LF Matt Carpenter, 2B