Blue Jays 2014 Spring Schedule

USA TODAY Sports

The Jays announced their spring training schedule this morning. I'd love to go but I don' think it is in the cards for this year. They are playing 31 spring games, the first is February 26. Flex packs, season and group tickets go on sale tomorrow 10:00 am. Single tickets are on sale December 5th at 9:00. bluejays.com will have the details:

Wednesday February 26 at Clearwater  vs Philadelphia Phillies 1:05

Thursday February 27   DUNEDIN  Philadelphia Phillies 1:05

Friday February 28  DUNEDIN Pittsburgh Pirates 1:05

Saturday March 1 Sarasota Baltimore Orioles 1:05

Sunday, March 2 DUNEDIN New York Yankees 1:05

Monday, March 3 Lee County Minnesota Twins(SS) 1:05

Tuesday, March 4 Clearwater Philadelphia Phillies 6:35

Wednesday, March 5 DUNEDIN Pittsburgh Pirates 1:05

Thursday, March 6 Bradenton Pittsburgh Pirates 1:05

Friday, March 7 DUNEDIN Tampa Bay Rays 1:05

Saturday, March 8 DUNEDIN Minnesota Twins 1:05

Sunday, March 9 Kissimmee Houston Astros 1:05

Monday, March 10 OFF DAY

Tuesday, March 11 Lakeland Detroit Tigers 1:05

Tuesday March 11 St. Petersburg Canada Jr. National Team 1:05

Wednesday, March 12 DUNEDIN Tampa Bay Rays 1:05

Thursday, March 13 DUNEDIN Houston Astros 1:05

Friday March 14 DUNEDIN Boston Red Sox 1:05

Saturday, March 15 Port Charlotte Tampa Bay Rays 1:05

Sunday, March 16 DUNEDIN Baltimore Orioles 1:05

Monday, March 17 OFF DAY

Tuesday, March 18 Lakeland Detroit Tigers (SS) 1:05

Wednesday, March 19 DUNEDIN Philadelphia Phillies 1:05

Thursday, March 20 Clearwater Philadelphia Phillies (SS)   1:05

Friday, March 21 Port Charlotte Tampa Bay Rays 1:05

Saturday, March 22 DUNEDIN Detroit Tigers 1:05

Sunday, March 23 Tampa New York Yankees 1:05

Monday March 24 DUNEDIN Philadelphia Phillies 1:05

Tuesday, March 25 Bradenton Pittsburgh Pirates 1:05

Wednesday, March 26 DUNEDIN New York Yankees 1:05

Thursday March 27 Clearwater Philadelphia Phillies 1:05

Friday, March 28 Montreal New York Mets 7:05

Saturday, March 29 Montreal New York Mets 1:05

Latest News

In This Article

Teams