Poll Time: Best Middle Reliever in Blue Jays History

Mark Eichhorn, I loved watching him pitch. - US PRESSWIRE

The closer's poll wasn't close, Tom Henke won with 68% of the vote, Duane Ward was second with 15%. Casey was third with 6%. 4 people voted someone else....and I thought I included every pitcher that had been closer for more than a couple of months.

Middle relievers....well there are hundreds. I'm going to try to limit it to a dozen or so. I've been going back and forth on putting Duane Ward in. Other players I've only put in one poll, so I'm going to stick to that plan.

This is the one poll I expect to be close.