FanPost

Jays Could Trade for RHP Trevor Cahill, SS/2B Chris Owings

Could be that Owings is a good fit for Toronto -- has played SS and second (both very well), and while he doesn't take walks, otherwise he was great offensively last year, winning the MVP for the Pacific Coast League. Ready to contribute now.

What do you guys think of the trade possibilities from this post?

SS/2B Chris Owings and C Michael Perez for LHP Brett Cecil and RHP John Stilson

RHP Trevor Cahill for LHP Brett Cecil

RHP Trevor Cahill, SS/2B Chris Owings, and $4M for LHP Brett Cecil, RHP Marcus Stroman, and LHP Daniel Norris

There are some explanations up in that post.