Blue Jays Outright Juan Perez

Juan Perez - USA TODAY Sports

Great moments in almost news, the Blue Jays have outrighted Juan Perez to Buffalo, taking him off their 40-man rosters. The roster sits at 38 now. Perez will get a spring training invite. Andy LaRoche and Mike Nickeas also have spring training invites.

Perez was pretty good, with a pretty strange delivery, until hitting the DL with a ligament tear in his elbow. Before that he had a 3.69 ERA, in 31.2 innings, with 15 walks and 33 strikeouts.

This is what passes for news in early November.

Well, there was also this: