Who would you pick as the Blue Jays top five prospects?

Not campaigning, we just had this good photo of Aaron Sanchez from the Fall League All-Star game. - Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports

Still fighting the cold that never ends, but at least most of my voice is back, but, on the downside, it's morphed into something more like a flu. Aches and pains everywhere and head is foggy (which isn't all that unusual).

Anyway, I thought I'd ask you 'who do you think are the Jays' top five prospects?' We do our site prospect list in January, figuring that most of the trades have been done by that point. It is no fun putting together a prospect list and then have 3 of the guys on it traded before you get it written and posted.

Most years, the guys at the top of the list are pretty obvious choices, but, right now, I could see the top five going in several different directions, so I'm curious what you folks think.

Give us your opinion and we'll tabulate the votes and do a post on who won the vote next week.

I'm going to go look for some hot and sour soup.

More from Bluebird Banter: