Still fighting the cold that never ends, but at least most of my voice is back, but, on the downside, it's morphed into something more like a flu. Aches and pains everywhere and head is foggy (which isn't all that unusual).
Anyway, I thought I'd ask you 'who do you think are the Jays' top five prospects?' We do our site prospect list in January, figuring that most of the trades have been done by that point. It is no fun putting together a prospect list and then have 3 of the guys on it traded before you get it written and posted.
Most years, the guys at the top of the list are pretty obvious choices, but, right now, I could see the top five going in several different directions, so I'm curious what you folks think.
Give us your opinion and we'll tabulate the votes and do a post on who won the vote next week.
I'm going to go look for some hot and sour soup.
More from Bluebird Banter:
- Poll Time: Best Starting Pitcher in Blue Jays History
- A Role for Dustin McGowan
- Blue Jays Outright Juan Perez
- You Won't Be Laughing When You Hear How This One Ends: Even Before the 2013 Season, That Marlins Trade Was All Kinds of Bad
- The Season that Was: Emilio Bonifacio
- No Qualifying Offers To Be Made By The Blue Jays
- Josh Johnson does not get Qualifying Offer from Blue Jays
- Free Agent Catchers: Who might the Jays want?
- You're Already Looking for Another Fool Like Me: Predicting Josh Johnson's 2014 Value